- The world now exists in a new digital economy.
- That economy is searching for a standard.
- Current solutions are too risky for mainstream.
Asset Backed Cryptocoin and Exchange
Asset Backed Cryptocoin and Exchange
Demand to be driven by the ASSET TRUST rather than a fresh startup.
mOZcoin is backed by REAL ASSETS including well- established companies, funds, coins, and gold deposits around the Globe.
This new ecosystem provides enormous independence from any government or bank, while shifting the control of the user via decentralized processing.
ALLOWS USERS TO:
when sending funds internationally
thanks to the app’s encryption
that would incur unreasonably high credit card fees
Mobile Ounces (mOZ) is raising up to $1 trillion in pre-ICO assets at a potential total token value in the range of $1 billion to $5 trillion.
Such figures could change before the ICO, which could come as soon as April 2018, in turn making it possibly the biggest private asset transaction to date.
A pre-sale in an ICO is a minimum cap on investments (sometimes with discounts) to attract big investors and asset holders (stakeholders) before a wider token release to investors and retail users.
Value in for coins will include real fiat currency – e.g. US dollars for buy-in, Bitcoin or Ether – like others ICOs have to date
A platform for third-party services of any kind that enables smartphone- like friendly interfaces for decentralized apps and smart contract
A service for assigning human-readable names to accounts, smart contracts services and network nodes. With mOZ DNS, accessing decentralized services would be similar to viewing a website on a browser.
A platform for micro-payments and a micro-payment channel network, designed for instant off-chain value transfers between users bots and other services. Built-in safeguards will ensure that these transfers are as secure as on-chain transactions
A master chain and 2-to-the-power-of-92 accompanying blockchains, with an “Infinite Sharding Paradigm” to achieve scalability, so mOZ blockchains will be able to automatically split and merge to accommodate changes in load.
It will also include “Instant Hypercube Routing,” designed so the blockchain can maintain top speed even as it grows. Its proof-of- stake approach will reach consensus through a variant of the ‘Byzantine Fault Tolerant’ protocol, again increasing speed and efficiency.
New blocks are generated quickly, and the absence of long queues will help keep transaction costs low, even if some platform services become massively popular.
It will also use 2-D Distributed Ledgers, which means the mOZ network can grow new valid blocks on top of any blocks that were proven to be incorrect, to avoid any unnecessary forks. In other words, the mOZ network will be self-healing.
mOZ’s third generation blockchain will be based on a dynamic ‘proof of stake’ secured by multiple parties with a high degree of fault tolerance. It will also handle storage of ID, payments and smart contracts.
All in all, the mOZ blockchain will be capable of a vastly superior number of transactions, around 1 million per second.
So, instead of relying on proof of work to create its currency, mOZ will rely on a new, less energy-hogging way of mining cryptocurrency than the original Bitcoin method
All “Set Aside” (20,000 mOZ) will be reserved for development, influencer, and service team with a four-year vesting period.
mOZ will also retain at least 52 percent of the entire supply of the grams of cryptocurrency to protect it from speculative trading and to maintain flexibility. The remaining 48 percent will be sold and traded, in both the public and private sale.
Global Executive, Retired
Sr. VP Sales
Sr. VP Marketing
Social Media Manager